Self-learning audit platform
Reduce the vouching time by up to 80%
Audit procedures require accountants to deal with a lot of files. For example, auditors reconcile hundreds of sales records with corresponding contracts, purchase orders, shipping notices, invoices and subsequent cash receipts. In addition, many client companies keep these files as papers and PDF. As a result, auditors are forced to manually read the files to check if the sales records are correct. Auditors also have to handle large datasets, such as general ledger and sub-ledgers to find errors and frauds.
- Time consuming - Handling massive paper and electronic files
- High labor cost - Traditional tools are manual and tedious
- Error and fraud - Limited scope for auditing and bookkeeping
GenialAI supports those who want to fix these issues. Auditors interact with GenialAI to automate the revenue testing and other audit procedures. Let GenialAI take care of repetitive audit tasks. GenialAI also assists human judgments such as sampling. Furthermore, GenialAI smoothly integrates with ERP systems to extract and analyze ledgers with AI. This will give auditors another tool to investigate accounting data.
How it works
Higher efficiency with the power of AI
Reduce the risks and costs of the audit
Vouching results in Excel format
Ability to test all data vs. data samples
Ability to process data in minutes, not hours
- Risk detection
Ability to flag high risk records to test
- Machine learning
Replicate human judgment precisely
Automate document matching from end to end.
Configure OCR template
GenialAI can automatically generate OCR settings for typical reading items, such as which item is written at which position on the document (PDF) page. This technology is patented in Japan and in the U.S.
Review OCR results
Just upload documents, and GenialAI allocates the most fitted OCR settings. Then, it fixes scale differences and skewed documents using image recognition technology, so that the OCR coordinates can be applied without modification.
GenialAI reads 10 different languages, including handwritten texts.
GenialAI assists you to review the OCR results, presenting the document page and the extracted data side-by-side.
Define test items
The definition of test items is the core function of GenialAI. It is a function to set in detail how to match document (PDF) items with population (Excel) data. Flexible cleansing functions can satisfy extremely various test needs.
GenialAI shows you the amount and the number of lines for each category: all items matched, no corresponding evidence, and follow-up required. You can select categories to download as an Excel file and review the details.
Customize password policy to remain compliant with the internal security policy in your organization.
Furthermore, user access control, encryption in transit and in storage, real-time vulnerability scan, and timely software update are provided. We have already acquired ISMS (ISO 27001) certificate.
|Browser||Chrome or Edge (Chromium-based)|
|Internet access||20 Mbps or faster (download and upload)|
- Genial Technology releases product page for GenialAI, Excel add-in vouching system.株式会社ジーニアルテクノロジー(https://www.genialtech.io/ja/)が、Excelアドイン型の証憑突合システム「ジーニアルAI」の製品ページを公開したことをお知らせいたします。
- Genial Technology will appear on the podcast program "Newstar" on Tuesday, April 11 and Thursday, April 13.株式会社ジーニアルテクノロジー（代表取締役：阿部川明優）は、フォースタートアップス株式会社（本社：東京都港区、代表取締役社長：志水 雄一郎）が運営する、シード、アーリーフェーズのスタートアップ起業家にフォーカスを当てたPodcast番組「ニュースタ」の4/11（火）・4/13（木）配信に出演いたします。
- Exhibiting at the 32nd Japan IT Week Spring, one of the largest IT exhibitions in JapanGenial Technology will exhibit at the 32nd Japan IT Week [Spring] to be held at Tokyo Big Sight East Hall from April 5 (Wed.) to 7 (Fri.), 2023. (Booth number: E5-32) In addition to the existing "Genial AI for Web," we will exhibit a new product, "Genial AI" (Excel add-in), which is scheduled to be released around September this year.
- Genial Technology begins full-scale deployment of GenialAI for Web, an AI-based vouching system, for general companies.Through the landing page for general companies & the knowledge sharing by column articles Genial Technology announced it started full-scale deployment of an AI-based vouching system "Genial AI for Web" […]