Exhibiting at the 32nd Japan IT Week Spring, one of the largest IT exhibitions in Japan
- Excel add-in product and web application product will be on display -
Genial Technology will exhibit at the 32nd Japan IT Week [Spring] to be held at Tokyo Big Sight East Hall from April 5 (Wed.) to 7 (Fri.), 2023. (Booth number: E5-32)
In addition to the existing "Genial AI for Web," we will exhibit a new product, "Genial AI" (Excel add-in), which is scheduled to be released around September this year.
“Genial AI for Web" is a SaaS cloud-based application that automates document checks in accounting and back-office operations, eliminating the need for visual verification and confirmation. It can read various documents that form the basis of accounting records, such as purchase orders, delivery slips, and invoices, using AI-OCR, and automatically verify them against sales and other data, thereby automating vouching that accounts for a large percentage of the audit procedures.
“Genial AI for Web" can automate the collation and verification of documents by utilizing the company’s expertise in automating the audit.
■New Genial AI
The new Genial AI is an Excel add-in that improves the efficiency of back-office checks and reconciliations in accounting, finance, planning, marketing, information systems, general affairs, and other areas where Microsoft Excel is used on a daily basis. The functions from the current product "Genial AI for Web" have been revised significantly to allow users to understand how to use it in a shorter time.
By estimating related documents to each Excel record, and presenting where cells and documents semantically match, the new product significantly reduce the time required for confirmation works.
For general companies, Genial AI will be deployed as an RPA tool that can significantly improve work efficiency in various situations where data entry and reconciliation are performed manually using Excel.
We plan to exhibit and demonstrate these products at Japan IT Week Spring.
■ Genial AI Booth Information
- Venue : Tokyo Big Sight, East Exhibition Hall
- Booth number : E5-32
■ Outline of the 32nd Japan IT Week Spring
- Event name: The 32nd Japan IT Week Spring
- Organizer: RX Japan Ltd.
- Date & time: April 5 (Wed.) - 7 (Fri.), 2023, 10:00 - 18:00 (Closes at 17:00 on the last day)
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight
- Address: 3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan
- Access: https://www.japan-it.jp/spring/en-gb/visit.html#access
- 3 min. walk from Tokyo Big Sight Station on the Yurikamome Line
- 7 min. walk from Kokusai-Tenjijo Station on Rinkai Line
- Cost: Free with invitation ticket (advance application required for invitation ticket). If you do not have an invitation ticket, admission fee is JPY 5,000/person.
- URL to apply for exhibition invitation tickets: https://entry.reedexpo.co.jp/expo/DDES/?lg=jp&tp=inv&ec=ITW&em=hp_navi
Genial Technology offers Genial AI, a self-learning audit tool that automates vouching, with the mission of "AI for the more effective auditing" to reduce the burden on the auditors and allow them to focus on tasks that require human ingenuity and judgement.
While there has been some progress in the development of tools to improve operational efficiency in the audit through the use of technology, the majority of these tools currently rely only on visual checks.
Genial Technology is developing a product that will greatly automate audit operations.
■ Company Overview
- Company name: K.K. Genial Technology
- Established: July 1, 2019
- Location: 3F Sunny Plaza Hiratsuka, 8-16 Beniya-cho, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa, Japan
- Representative: Aki Abekawa
- URL: https://www.genialtech.io/en/